Our 15 Year Fixed Mortgages Offer Excellent Rates Without Any Hassle
If you want constant rates without any sort of hassle in setting up a 15 year fixed mortgage, you’ve come to the right place. The 15 year loan offers lower interest rates than the 30 year, but it does require a higher monthly payment.
Why should you choose a 15 year mortgage over the 30 year? The answers are pretty simple:
- The 30-year mortgage does allow you to make smaller payments, but you’ll pay more interest for a longer period of time.
- If you can afford the monthly payments, there’s no reason not to go with the 15-year mortgage.
What other options do you have?
Many people choose to go with the 30 year mortgage then double their payments so they can pay off the loan in 15 years. This is a good idea if you don’t want to be obligated to a higher monthly payment, but do want to pay off your home quickly.
However, doing this doesn’t give you all of the advantages of the 15-year mortgage. In particular, you’ll still have the higher interest rate.
How to qualify for our 15-year mortgage loan
Qualifying for our 15 year mortgage is simple and pain-free. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll be on your way to owning your home outright in 15 years.
- Fill out the 15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage Qualifier
- Take a look at all of the options we have to offer
- Compare and contrast terms and interest rates of different plans
- Choose the best offer that we have available for you
Why should you choose from Southern Home Loans?
Because we have a proven track record of helping people qualify for the best possible mortgage rates, and we offer online solutions that are second to none. We specialize in helping our customers get the best mortgage they possibly can.
Rather than making you jump through hoops in order to get the mortgage you need, we make the entire process simple and painless by allowing you to check your qualifications right here on our site.