Following the below steps during the mobile home purchase process to limit your cost eliminate any additional cost for your purchase.
- Title retired: Confirm the title is retired prior to submitting a contract.
- Retro fit: Contract should negotiated up front to determine who will pay for the retro fit in the event it is required. FHA will require if the foundation doesn’t meet the requirements.
- Foundation Certification: This inspection will confirm if the foundation is needing to be retro fitted to meet FHA guidelines.
- Appraisal: Will determine the property value
- Septic and Water test: Required for FHA financing